Fleas & Ticks
PO Box 18808
Tel: 031 273 5009
Cell: 0844 77 3344
Cell: 082 9282 476
Visit our other site:
DETER-ANT is not a poison
DETER-ANT will not harm your family
DETER-ANT will not harm your pets
DETER-ANT will not leave a harmful residue long after
DETER-ANT is made from the finest
food grade quality silicon dioxide available in South
Africa. Silicon dioxide consists of millions of prehistoric algae-like cells that lived and died
in water thousands of years ago. In South Africa
it is mined in the
Karoo and it is also found in the Sahara desert. DETER-ANT
is proudly South African and proudly leading the way forward
in providing an environmentally sound alternative to using
For the many of us who are health
conscious, environmentally aware and worried about the
increasing rise in disease because
of the toxins that we breathe, eat and drink daily, DETER-ANT
is the answer
DETER-ANT offers additional
benefits to users:
- No need to expose your children,
yourself or your animals to harmful chemical poisons.
- Animals who might lick the powder
will not be poisoned and might even get additional
benefits by ridding themselves of harmful intestinal
parasites and worms.
- Contains 14 essential trace elements
- Acts as a plant stimulant and
fertilizer when watered or dug into the ground.
- Will not decompose and will simply
be absorbed back into the ground (where it came from).
- Will not poison anything else it
comes into contact with, i.e. earthworms.
- Because it is food grade it is safe
to use in kitchens and pantries or anywhere else
where it might come into contact with food.
- Will not leave a poisonous residue
for years after use.